Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A new addition!

That's right! Micah and I found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting baby #2! I'm not totally sure how far along I am, as I only weaned Hannah a few days before my positive test and I haven't been "regular" enough to really date the pregnancy that way. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say I'm between 7 and 9 weeks. I'm guessing my due date will be somewhere around December 9th!
So, we're in the 2 under 2 club! We've been telling Hannah that she's going to be a big sister, but obviously she hasn't quite figured out what we're talking about. When I ask her where the baby is, she consistently points to my chest, haha. She has a little bit to learn in the next nine months! :)
I haven't really been sick, and I'm oh so thankful for that! Just an on and off queasy feeling that is usually relieved by eating or drinking. I hope it stays this way for the entire pregnancy because I'm not sure how I'd run after Hannah (who is full blown walking now!!) while trying not to vomit.
In other news, Micah and I are prepping our home to be placed on the market. We feel it's best as our master bedroom is so small that our furniture will in no way fit. Plus, it's downstairs in our house, which would leave both of the babies upstairs alone. The other downside? There is no closet. Since the room is so small as it is, there is no extra space for an armoire. We have a finished basement, and the option exists to place an armoire there, but I'm not sure how I'd like that. Micah just finished our second full bath in our basement (and it's GORGEOUS!) so if we do have to stay in our current home, it would be somewhat "doable".
Well, that's about it. I wanted to update any loyal readers (who don't already know!) about our exciting news! As for me, I'm heading to bed! Hannah has a cold with a fever and runny nose, so let's just say no one in this house slept last night. I'm ready for bed!
Good night and have a great week...or month...hopefully I won't be that long with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment