Monday, November 7, 2011

Randomness.

I know I've titled a blog post by this name before...right?

The last few days have been spent playing with the girls, venturing out to snag some 75% off Halloween costumes (for dress up, of course!) and candy, and snapping a million pictures. I've loved it.
I have a really hard time getting Hannah to look at me and smile when I attempt to take her picture. The other day, on a whim, I grabbed my camera and set the drive mode to 10 second delay. We made a fun game of it...me setting up the camera, adjusting my focus, clicking the shutter, and then, "RUN! Hurry Hannah! You sit here! Sarah, Sarah! Look over there! Big smiles!" We ended up laughing hysterically. It was fabulous.

The weather has been pretty nice the past few days, so when I came home from work this past Wednesday, Micah and I took the girls outside for some fresh air.


Hannah loves to play "picnic". Sarah loves to do anything that Hannah is doing. ;)


Sarah explored the great outdoors.

We're expecting highs in the upper 60's tomorrow and I believe Wednesday. Yay! New carpeting goes in the family room on Thursday, then we're back to freezing cold temps and possible snow showers on Friday. Should be an interesting week! :)

1 comment: