Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vacation Part II

As I stated previously, I've divided my vacation pictures and words into multiple posts. This is Part II. Scroll down for Part I and two additional posts about our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach! :)

The evening weather was gorgeous during our stay, so we decided to take the girls back down to enjoy the surf and sand after their naps.
I think these are some of my favorite pictures I've taken...ever.

Hannah hammed it up for the camera! I was thrilled! Usually she turns the other way when I pull it out and try to snap a picture of her!



She certainly kept Micah on his toes! She spent much of the evening running into the water. We wanted to keep her safe, so we just followed closely behind her!




Hannah so enjoyed having some quality Daddy time!

Sarah stayed with me and watched Hannah and Daddy play.



It was such a gorgeous evening!




Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for Part III! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment