Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vacation. {This'll be long}

Four months ago, Micah and I booked a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on a whim. We headed out on our eight day adventure October 6th (my 27th birthday!) and just returned this past Friday.
I took a ton of pictures to document the occasion, as I'm sure you all guessed! We had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we decided to take the girls, although I must say, taking a 9 month old that puts everything in sight in her mouth is not an easy task! Sarah ate more sand than I'm sure can be good for a person! She seemed to do just fine with it though, and we did try to keep her from eating it!

We stayed at Land's End Ocean Resort and actually were upgraded from the two bedroom condo we booked, to a four bedroom, seventh floor penthouse! We were thrilled! It worked out great because my Mom joined us on the trip for four days and it allowed her to essentially have an entire floor to herself!
{Some of these pictures will be smaller because they were originally resized for facebook!}







Hannah loved being at the beach! She woke every morning asking to see the ocean, and insisted on telling the waves goodnight before heading to bed. She is so precious!


I love spending time as a family. It is so precious because it's rare that all of us are home together. We all enjoyed having the entire day with each other.

I think I'm going to split this post into several to avoid this getting too long. Maybe I'll do a day by day play of our vacation. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment