Thursday, April 15, 2010

I think I'll finally upload a few pictures...

I've whipped out the camera a few times in the last few days and I was able to get a few nice shots outside. The weather has been crazy up here in Western Pa, but there have been a few warm days recently and I have taken advantage of them!!
There are so many pictures I want to share from the last week or so! I'll start with the most recent first.
My Dad came over for a visit the other day, so I threw a blanket in the grass, and we hung out in the sun for a bit!
Pardon the picture quality. A few of these are pretty bright, but too cute not to post...and I'm not one to do much with editing. I had my settings set for indoor pictures. Oops!
Hangin' out with Pap!

She loves to pick the dandelions in the yard!

Soaking up the rays!


Patrick was being bad, so he was banned to the far side of our yard.


I recently bought Hannah a new sunhat (as her ones from last summer were way too small!) and we had the perfect weather to try it out!
Once again, I forgot to change my settings before taking pictures outside, so I apologize for the poor quality!


Lovin' the hat!


These next few are just random ones I've taken from the end of March to beginning of April.

Hannah has started "peaking" under our throw rug in the living room. She'll try to hide blocks and other toys under there! So funny!

She LOVES the Laugh & Learn Learning House we bought her for her birthday! She has played with it for AT LEAST an hour a day since her birthday party! It is truly worth EVERY penny we paid!


That's about it for us this week! Tomorrow I'm going for a mani/pedi and I'm SO excited! I haven't had a pedicure since a few days before I went into labor...and as far as the last time I've had a manicure...I think my best friend's wedding in 2007. I'm due! So excited to be pampered!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you saw my comment to you, but I hope it helped and it looks like you were able to get some great pictures with natural light! Enjoy your mani/pedi...I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did get your comment! I really appreciate the camera pointers. I have always loved taking pictures and I'm so excited about the new camera, but it does get frustrating! Have a great night! (and schedule a spa day!)

    ReplyDelete