Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It has been a while, hasn't it?

I have to admit, since Hannah turned ONE, I've been in another blogging slump. For the last few days I've debated whether or not to worry about it and end my blogging experience.
I don't really want to do that, since it does allow me to write about my day and keep an online scrapbook of my Hannah. I've decided that I will try to blog at least once a week. Whether or not I post pictures will be dependent on the amount of time I have at the end of the day. Unfortunately, I have also been slacking on my picture taking. I'm sure Hannah is thrilled with that, as she has to tire of being chased down by the camera monster!
For the record, I have several posts started in my draft box that just need final touches and pictures (including Hannah's birthday party). When they will be finished, I can't really say.
We've just been enjoying the gorgeous weather here in Western PA the last few weeks, and that has left little time for computer work. Spending our days outside in the sun until the last ray of sunlight disappears behind the hills has been quite relaxing and "just what the doctor ordered" for our cases of cabin fever.
So, please stay posted for future blog posts (of past events!)! Hopefully I can get them finished and posted by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment