Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun with Actions.

My new seamless paper arrived...Savage Coral and Blue Mist. I'm eh about them right now. I can't stand the horrid color casts they throw. I'm not sure if there's a way around this other than editing (which I hate). More research will need to be done in this area.
See the pink color cast? Blech.

I tortured the kids by making them sit on the paper and have their pictures taken. Sarah is always a willing subject, most likely because she doesn't have a choice...;) Hannah, on the other hand, has decided recently that she does not like or want to have her picture taken. She's been rebelling against the whole idea of it, actually. Most shots I have are of her crying, starting to cry, looking straight up at the ceiling when I've begged asked her to smile, or of her back. What can ya do?
Hannah, look at Mommy and smile!

Sarah modeling on Savage Blue Mist...I'm taking advantage of this before she realizes that she also has better things to do than pose for a picture!
I absolutely love her face in this one!
So I played and created a preset...like?
Vintage-y, no? I'm still deciding if I like it, or if it needs a bit more tweaking.

I have several more to post, but I'll have to do that at a later date.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at those eyes! I too, hate dealing with color casts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new seamless! Good luck getting those color casts figured out. The pink is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your models! :) It might be worth getting fake hardwood flooring to put on top of the seamless to help cut down on color casts? But color cast or no, these images are all so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete