Monday, August 29, 2011

And onto something different.

I've been working on a long, sentimental, sappy blog post for a little over a week and feel like I'm getting nowhere with it. It's probably for the best as I'm sure I would bore everyone with my childhood memories, so at this time, I'm putting it to rest and moving on.


Is she not one of the most beautiful babies in the world?! The other one being my Sarah...


Summer is almost over. I'm relishing in my last two days of summer break before I head back to work for the school year.
The air is cooler, it's breezier, and the sun is setting a bit earlier. Fall is on the way.

I hate to see summer end.


We've so enjoyed ourselves...

I love our memories.





Lastly, I spent some time with my closest friend the other night. She has such a beautiful family. There is so much love between the three of them and I think this picture captures it so well.



...I promise I'll be back again soon...;)









2 comments:

  1. your girls are so adorable, and you capture them so well.

    I have a few epic blog posts that seem to just continually sit in my "drafts" folder. I work on them every now and again, but never seem to get to the point of hitting publish. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls really are so beautiful. I too am trying to enjoy what is left of summer, but it's already feeling like fall out.

    ReplyDelete