Monday, August 15, 2011

Okay, one more post!

Micah came home from work and surprised me with this:


Antique Brownie...1939

...which is completely and totally awesome! I was so surprised and excited to own a vintage camera...and supposedly it works. I'll need a roll of film (or two) and then I'll take it out for a spin!

Anyway, I snapped the above pictures, and realized when I uploaded that I had completely forgotten about several others I had taken over the past week. Notice a trend? Yeah, this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately. :(

So, I present in pictures and words, our week:

I decided to try out the Bone seamless. Hannah, as per usual, was not a fan and sat for one picture, which I quickly snapped and prayed was in focus. Luckily, it was. Not tack sharp, but I'll take what I can get for the .02345983 seconds she sat nicely for me.
This tutu and leotard called my name at Target and I just had to have it...much to Micah's disdain.

Sarah sat a little nicer for me, but was much more interested in watching Hannah flit about than look at me and smile.

After naptime, Sarah and I like to sneak up to Hannah's room to greet her. This usual evolves into a sweet playtime between the girls. I love that.






The many faces of Hannah:





Hannah does a great job of entertaining her little sister.
I love this.

My beautiful, brown-eyed girl...

And finally, bathtime last night. Hannah didn't want to get her picture taken. Excuse my Dad's blue gym shorts. Hannah insisted he be in the bathroom during baths. She loves her Pap. :)


Happy Monday night out there! :)

1 comment: