Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missing. In. Action.

I have already missed several days of my "daily" photo blog. :( I have taken pictures daily, but I can not seem to find the time to upload, resize, and post them to my blog. Having a toddler is one thing, but as I'm finding out, having a toddler and a newborn is a new challenge.
I'm not at home right now, which is why I have a chance to post. We're at my parent's house watching the Steelers play the Jets! GO STEELERS!
Anyway, I'm hoping to have a few minutes this evening to upload a few the pictures I've taken over the last week. There are quite a few that I love. Shooting in manual is much more enjoyable for me. I feel so much more creative, and it has inspired me to bring out my camera multiple times throughout the day instead of allowing it to sit on the end table or in the camera bag.
Gotta get back to the game! Hope to post later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment