Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No pictures today. :(

So, yesterday I completely used up every last bit of memory on my card. We have an external hard drive, but it's full.
Sooo, Micah went to Best Buy, picked up a 1TB external hard drive to back up all of my pictures, an additional memory card for my camera, and some candy from the candy store. ;)
Little did we know that backing up our entire computer would take as long as it did. Unfortunately, by the time I could reformat my current card, I was just too unmotivated to shoot anything worth publishing on the blog. I did take a picture of our window blinds and a lamp, but it was a half-hearted attempt at a picture, and you can tell.

Baby Sarah hasn't slept well for the past two nights, and I'm feeling the consequences of the lack of sleep. In the last two days, I've gotten a total of six hours of interrupted sleep. I don't know what happened, because we were on a roll with good nights. She's just too curious and needs to make sure she isn't missing anything...even if it is between the hours of 2 and 6am. *Le sigh*
Tomorrow, I will be back in the swing of things (hopefully) and will have something worth posting (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment