Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunlight!

The girls and I headed outside today since we had our first glimpse of sunshine in over a week. We brought out the sidewalk chalk and colored then ate a few bites of lunch (Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets and an apple) outside before we had to come inside for a potty break.
After a nice, long nap, Hannah and I ventured back outdoors. Sarah stayed right by the door inside since she was content in her exersaucer...and if there's one thing I've learned in this journey of motherhood, never disturb a content baby! (obviously she was in my line of sight and carefully monitored for those who were worried!)
Notice the bow in her hair! So cute!

While outdoors, Hannah posed for a few pictures.



::Quick peak in to check on Sarah...

And lastly, my girl hammin' it up for the camera upon request. She's really getting the hang of this whole "pose for a picture" thing!


Dinner from our favorite pizzeria is on it's way, so I'm going to go prepare everyone for our meal. Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment