Sunday, May 1, 2011

Overlooked.

We've been in sort of a funk here the past week or so, and certain things have been left untouched...overlooked if you will. Blogging is one of those things.

Sarah decided over the past week that sleeping at least part-way through the night was overrated and decided that checking out her wearabouts or grabbing a quick "snack" every half hour to an hour is the way to go. Needless to say, I've been fumbling around each day feeling less than myself.

I had good intentions for an Easter post, but I haven't found the motivation or the time to put one together. I took several pictures that day, and even spent the time editing them, but have yet to upload them online. I may throw in a random Easter picture in the next few weeks, just so I don't feel like I've completely forgotten our family time. For now, I'll share a few pictures of the girls from our Easter weekend.

I set a blanket (one day, I'll own a backdrop stand and seamless paper!) over the floor and draped it up over the couch. Sarah was in a great mood and cooperated so well for me!



That's about it for now. I have several pictures that need editing tweaks. I did my first ever "photo shoot" for my best friend, Brittanie. She's nine months pregnant and looks amazing! She was a great sport and played along with all of my posing suggestions. I'll add one as a sneak peak:
Yes, the somewhat overdone heart-over-the-belly pose. I really like this picture, as did they, so I'd say it works!

As always, more pictures will be up soon! I'm now calibrated with Spyder 3 Pro and feel much more confident that my edited pictures look the way I want them to look...or at leat I know they'll look the way I've edited them when printed.
I'm off to enjoy the remainder of my weekend with my family. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment