Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF.

We've made it through another week here. The sun decided to make an appearance on Monday, and continued to shine until yesterday afternoon.
We took advantage of the nice weather and spent a lot of time outside. We made it a point to walk to Grammy's for dinner. Sarah's a big girl now and is able to sit up in the stroller!

Sarah made it a point to taste the stroller straps. They met her approval!
Hannah made it a point to yell at the birds!

::Randomness::
My girls love each other.


Unfortunately, the nice weather didn't last forever. We've had rain and severe thunderstorms the past two days. It's been fun for Hannah to yell at the "funder" and see the "ighting" flash. I'm glad she's not afraid!

Did I mention my girls love each other?!


In other random news, Sarah is becoming a pro at rolling over. She's my little star. *swoon*
Ready...

Set...

GO!

She also specializes in flipping to her belly, but I didn't catch that on film.

For the moment, we're hanging out in the air conditioning (yes, I know it's only May, but why suffer in the humidity and heat when you can flip a switch and have COLD AIR?!) watching the rain subside and fog roll in. Forecast says rain and thunderstorms for the next 10 days.
Make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment