Friday, November 2, 2012

Noah's a Month Old!

I can not believe how fast time is going. It feels like just yesterday I was pregnant and waiting for his arrival. I took these the day Noah turned four weeks old.
Then on his actual one monthday. It was over 80 degrees, which is really warm for this time of year, so we headed outside for pictures. I loved how these turned out!
He is such a good boy. He's still waking up two to three times a night to nurse, but he'll sometimes give us a solid three or four hours of sleep, so I'm happy.

We had his one month checkup the other day, and he's up to 9lbs 9oz and is 20 3/4 inches. I couldn't believe he was already over 9lbs! He is officially the biggest Price baby to date at this age! We love everything about this precious boy and couldn't be more blessed to have him in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment