Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good morning, world.

I'm up too early again...was up at 3:00am to be exact. And although I fell back to sleep for a few more minutes after that, my sleep was light and my head felt fuzzy...even in my dreams.
It's finally happened. We did finally hear back about our new loan application for our new house, and although it was not good news and definetly not what we expected to hear, we have found a way to make it work.
Since our current home is gone, like, needs to be completely vacant by next Wednesday, we are moving in today. We found this out at 4pm yesterday afternoon.
So last night, we bundled Hannah and headed to the new house to scour and scrub in preparation for all of our belongings to arrive today.
Let me tell you. This house needs a good cleanin'. Not sure how anyone allows a house to get quite this, well, dirty.
After a few buckets of murphy's oil soap and some comet, the kitchen cabinets, sink, and countertops are clean. Dad vaccumed the whole house, and we plan to wash walls, clean bathrooms, scrub floors, and all the like today.
The moving truck arrives at noon, but we have to wait until 3:00 when my Dad and Micah get off of work to start loading it.
Yikes. No wonder I'm up this early.
I love that I'm pregnant right now. That I'm due in 10 days. Doesn't make it so easy to clean a 2,000 square foot home, though.
So, anywho, that's the story.

It even looks as though I may be able to put my Christmas tree up this evening...and possibly decorate it tomorrow. There is hope, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment