Friday, December 10, 2010

Lazy Friday.

Outside, it looks like this:



So we are staying inside and making this:




Muddy Buddies!

Apparently, Hannah loves them! Score! Oftentimes, we are warring against hunger strikes from this child, so I was thrilled when she ate one and asked for more. No worries, this was not her lunch, or breakfast. We managed to eat a granola bar this morning. Still not sure what I'm making for lunch as our cupboards are pretty bare.
Although the snow is beautiful and very Christmasy, I'm a little irritated that I'm now stuck inside for the day. I still have a few last minute Christmas gifts to buy, and I'm running out of time. Between the big move next week (at least out of this house...still not sure exactly when we'll be moving into the new one) and my due date fast approaching, I want to make sure I get all of my Christmas shopping tied up soon!
For the time being, though, we're just lounging around the house lazily. Some of us are still in our PJ's...and we like it that way!


Hannah and I are hanging out on the couch under a blanket awaiting Micah's arrival home from work. Tonight should be enjoyable...no one needs to be outside digging up pipes in the front yard, so we can enjoy our time together. This weekend, we have plans to tie up all the loose ends of packing. All the little stuff is done, all we need to do is organize, then wait for the truck to pull in on Tuesday to start loading everything in. Oh the joys of moving.
I'm so hoping I will have a "We've Moved" post next Friday...and not that we've moved in with my parents, but that we've moved into our new home. Who'd have thought that less than a week before the closing on our house we'd still be waiting for an answer on the new one.
Once again...BIG GOVERNMENT=BIG FAIL. Yikes.

Well, for those of you who are also experiencing snow, stay warm and dry by the fire this weekend! Only 14 more days until Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. We will be finished with this season soon! Just think, this time next year....no dye tests, no plumbing in the snow, no giving money away to a township that gets enough already!! Next season = success!!!

    Lots of love,

    Micah

    ReplyDelete