Monday, February 28, 2011

And now back to your regularly scheduled blog posting...

That's right, I'm back. I think I've semi-figured out our new PC. The monitor is still off, so if my pictures look a little dull and funky to you, that's probably why. Oh to know the ins and outs of photo editing! I'm not giving up! I refuse to give up!
I've spent the few minutes I've had between feedings, diaper changes, and the ocassional temper tantrums reading up on photo editing and I feel like I've acquired a few more useful skills. You be the judge. I'll leave it at that.
And now, several photos from the last few days: *drum roll, please!*

Waiting for Grammy


We love us some good Daddy time!

We still spend a good amount of our day playing in the big pink tent, which is fine by me!


Sarah enjoys watching Hannah's every move. She loves her big sister!
She's just gorgeous!

Chick-Fil-A kid's meal toy. A new favorite in our house these days.


She's been such a good girl for me this past week!

We weren't sure how she'd do with the whole sharing thing, as she's not around anyone her age, but so far she's passing with flying colors!
Before we knew it, Sarah was covered with a few of Hannah's favorite toys.
Even "Kitty" made it to the pile.

We're going to spend the week loungin' as usual. It's cold, wet, and rainy here, but we're making the best of it indoors!

And with that, I'll bid you a goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great! Keep learning so we can continue to capture great moments!

    ReplyDelete