Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blech.

This'll be short.

Everyone (but me!) ended up with a nasty cold this weekend which resulted in snot, coughs, vomit, fevers, fussy babies, and one four hour visit to the ER. Luckily, everyone is on the mend, although Micah and Hannah are still fighting it off!

I had my best friend's baby shower this Saturday and got a ton of great shots. I won't share without her permission, so perhaps they will be posted at a later date.

And a few from the past several days:
Hannah is great at sharing.


Finally feeling better.

She actually posed for this one!


Little Bean's still on the mend.


There is some exciting stuff going on photography-wise in the near future. I'll be meeting with my Creative Coach soon to take some portraits.
I'm also taking my cousin's engagement pictures for added practice and skill building...although I've warned him not to get too excited.
If you're friend or family and wouldn't mind being my guinea pig while I improve my skils, let me know! I'd love to work with different subjects other than my fast-moving toddler and baby...although, truth be told, they are my favorite subjects!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment