Sunday, April 24, 2011

How hard can it be?

After spending an aggravating 45 minutes attempting to create a watermark in Photoshop Elements, I am resorting to blogging. I'm done. I can not for the life of me figure out how to make one. Even reading tutorials specifically for "Creating a Custom Watermark" are above my head.
So, as you can see, I have my basic text watermark created in Lightroom. It seems this will be what I'm using. Boo.
And pictures. Daddy snapped the next one while I was at work.
Luckily, Sarah was happy to perform again for me when I returned home.



I've caught a few cute moments over the past few days which I'm happy to share. It is rare that Hannah (or Sarah!) will "pose" or sit still long enough for a picture, so when they do, I get a little snap-happy.
Sarah had just woken up from a long nap and had a little case of bedhead.


I told Hannah to pose for the camera. This is what I got!


And a few more "mom shots" from this evening.


I don't think it's possible for my kids to be any cuter. Just sayin'.


Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. Prepare for picture overload in the next few days. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment