Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy days & bubbles

Today was pretty busy for us! Micah worked this morning, so Hannah and I were left to prepare the house for company alone. We had our friends Tom and Maggie over for a visit. It's the first time they've met Hannah, and she'll be a year old in 8 days (I can't say any more about that because I may have an emotional breakdown). It was so nice to see them and we had a great time!
While they were here, Hannah managed to take SIX steps by herself! What progress! She has acquired a few bumps and bruises this weekend to show for it, though! Yesterday, she fell face first into a coffee table and has a lovely "knot" on her forehead. This evening, she fell backward before I could catch her and smacked her head off of the floor. Learning how to walk is serious business!!
I've taken a TON of pictures over the last few days, so I have picked the ones that are the cutest for your viewing pleasure!! ;O)
Hannah's hair was SO curly after her bath tonight, so of course I had to grab the camera! Micah took the first one for me since my hands were a little sudsy!






Micah came home from work early on Friday, so we headed out to Costco for some groceries. Hannah was sporting her new jean skirt and sweater!

Hannah has been a little fussy lately (probably due to teething) so Micah and I will try anything and everything to keep her occupied. She enjoyed playing with the dryer ball on Wednesday night.

...and a few pictures from earlier in the week. I thought these were adorable!

Silly face.

She realized there was a bow in her hair and wanted it out!


Then she tried to put it back in.

She doesn't use her walking toy much for walking these days. It's now her "hide-away".

And finally, my trial run of Hannah's giant cupcake. It isn't perfect, but I thought it was a good start. I've already revamped my plans and hope to make a much better one for her birthday party next week!

Well, I think that about sums up our week! Hopefully I can keep up with my blog this coming week so I don't have to upload so many pictures all at once!
Enjoy the last few hours of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment