Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's to shopping & sharing!

I had to make a Target run this afternoon to pick up some last minute supplies for Hannah's birthday party, so we headed out in the dreary weather together. I found what I was looking for, and of course, Hannah picked out a few toys to bring home.
While we were out, we met up with my friend Jheimy and her 16 month-old, Ayla. Hannah was thrilled! She loved Ayla and about climbed out of the shopping cart so she could touch her!
After Target, we headed back to Jheimy's house to play. Jheimy is the awesome mother of FOUR kids! Trinity, Karina, Isaiah, and Ayla. Hannah was so excited to be surrounded by all of these people! Ayla is a petite 16 month-old, so I think Hannah felt more comfortable playing with her. The bigger kids all doted over Hannah and that brought many squeals and giggles.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I missed all of the cute stuff. Jheimy got a few pictures, so hopefully she'll share them with me!
That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment