Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just keepin' busy!

That's what we're trying to do with Hannah! She's always on the move, and since she's not exactly "mobile" just yet, she needs someone to hold onto her wherever she walks. As one can imagine, this gets quite tiring after a little while. I've been trying to find activities for her to enjoy while seated. I think I've found one! I gave her two of my stainless steel mixing bowls, a stainless steel ladle, and all of her leapfrog refrigerator magnets. She moves the magnets from one bowl to the other, than "stirs" them with the ladle. It's so cute and it kept her busy for about an hour!



In other Hannah-related news, I picked up a few more things for her party. I had bought a bright pink tablecloth and dessert plates at Target (because they were REALLY on sale), so I bought light pink cups, silverware, and napkins as an accent color. I think everything will go really well together and it goes along with our "all-pink" theme! I couldn't a pastel Happy Birthday sign, and it's too late to order one, so I had to settle for one in primary colors. I'm sure no one will notice and it will still be cute!
Sorry these posts have been so short! It was a long day for us! Micah was sick with some nasty stomach virus, so none of us got much sleep last night. So little in fact, that I stayed home from work today. Ugh. He's feeling much better now, thank goodness. Hopefully we'll all be back to normal by tomorrow!
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment