Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm not really that in to this holiday, but it's also my Grandma's birthday, so that makes it much more special! We were blessed enough to celebrate another year with her and I'm so thankful that she is alive and well! I just love her!
We celebrated in style (all in green!) this evening at Uncle Gene, Aunt Cheryl, and Grandma's house!
Sittin' with Grammy



The Birthday girl!

Everyone came to celebrate and join in the festivities!

Even Hannah was enjoying the party!

Lighting the candles, then singing "Happy Birthday!"



Hannah spent most of the evening running through the house. She enlisted the help of anyone who had the energy to tag along. She was so worn out by the end of the night! It was a great evening and I'm glad we got to spend it with those that we love!
And just for fun...
A year ago today I was enormously pregnant and a little disappointed that I wasn't in labor.

Don't ask...we're a little weird. These were our sad faces...that I wasn't in labor. haha
And one more...I was 38 weeks pregnant here...exactly a week before my precious baby girl made her debut. I can't believe it's only 5 days until her birthday!

Okay, that's as far as I can go into talking about her birthday! I'm not going to think about it until Sunday for her party...and even then we'll still have one day left until she's a toddler! **she'll always be my baby**

No comments:

Post a Comment