Monday, January 2, 2012

Alphabet Challenge

I am doing a challenge along with several ladies from a photography board I'm a member of, so I thought I'd post my interpretations to my blog.
Each week, we will interpret a letter of the alphabet and post our pictures on facebook. We will complete the alphabet twice in one year.
I'm really excited about being a part of the challenge. I want to grow in creativity and I feel like this is the perfect way to do it!
This week is the letter "A". Hannah wanted an apple this morning, so I asked her to pose for a picture. She was a great sport about it and I love the shot I got! :)

Sorry about the size. I have got to remember not to size my photos this way when I plan to upload them online. :/

If you'd like to follow along or join in on the fun, "Like" Photo 52 on Facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment