Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recap & arts 'n crafts...

This weekend, we had plans to go to my parents' house to watch the Steeler game. The girls wore matching Steelers tees:

Hannah had just woken up from her nap. I literally flung open her door and snapped this picture. She was waving to me. :)
Excuse the grain. I was pretty much maxing out settings in her dark room.

Sarah loves to sneak into Hannah's room. I went to grab a few things from my room across the hall and found the girls in Hannah's room peering into Hannah's bed:

It was a nail-biter. Unfortunately, it didn't end well for the Steelers.:( But we still had a good time!

Hannah spilled a bunch of water on her Steelers outfit right before we left, so she supported our team in spirit. ;)

Last week, I ordered Hannah some art supplies from Amazon so we'd have some activities to work on during the winter months. They came in the mail yesterday, but UPS delivered them and left them down by our garage. Unfortunately, by the time I realized that's where they were, it was too late. I made sure to open the box the minute I got home from work today so that Hannah could try out her new supplies. She LOVED everything.


She colored, painted, attempted to cut, and doodled for almost an hour.




We didn't even open the rubber stamp/colored pencil set. I'm so excited to do a little art project with her tomorrow. However, that being said, I'll make sure that no un-capped markers roll onto the floor, as there are consequences when you have a curious, mobile baby wandering around...
Maybe she thought it was a popsicle?
A quick wipe with a wet paper towel and few sips of juice later, and we were back to 100%. Lesson learned!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment