Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow Days.

We've finally had a few days of good snowfall which has kept me and the girls inside. It's been bitter cold, windy, and as Winnie the Pooh says, just downright "blustery".
To beat the winter blues, the girls helped me try out a copy-cat Starbuck's cake pop recipe. I'd include it, but trust me, it's not even worth attempting. I was very disappointed with my results, but we did have a blast eating the goodies!


This morning, Hannah emptied every toy from her toy basket in the family room and climbed inside. I convinced her to allow me to move the basket into the center of the room away from our end tables to prevent injuries and ended up with both of them in the basket.

Their serious faces

Hannah's giving her one of her infamous "head-lock kisses" in this picture...look closely.

Being a kid seriously rocks...
I love this one of my girl.

Micah and I went out on a rare date night this evening with Mark and Linda. It was fabulous.

Linda snapped one of us:

Good friends (and family!), good food, good fellowship. It was a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment