Thursday, January 5, 2012

Total Random.

I have a whole mishmosh (like that word?) of pictures to share, and really no rhyme or reason to display them, so random it is. I'm going to just go with it.

Last night the girls got baths because Sarah had her one-year check up today and I like my babies to be squeaky clean when they visit the doctor. Hannah wouldn't look at the camera, but Sarah made excellent eye contact. ;)
This morning I realized I had left my camera on the dresser in our bedroom, so I snapped a quick self-portrait while my Mom had me on hold.
Hannah lounged in our bed and watched a "Dora" on my phone:

Today, Sarah braved the pediatricians office for her one year appointment. She's now 16lbs 12oz and 27 1/2 inches. She's petite, but still sporting some adorable rolls. They gave her a good bill of health, told us to start her on whole milk (which she hates), and ended the visit with three shots in her little, chubby arms. I hate to see them in pain, and I have to hold back tears myself as they cry. I hate when it's time for shots, but I know they have a good purpose, so we suck it up and do it. Sarah did really well and only cried for a few minutes.
I'm happy to report that she's doing really well and hasn't complained too much about her arms, which I'm sure are a bit sore. :(

This evening, my friend Jheimy stopped by with her four girls to pick up Ayla's pageant pictures I took a few weeks ago. Her youngest is just two months old, and I couldn't resist her cuteness, so I made Jheimy strip her down, slapped a bow on her head, and did an impromptu photo shoot, right there in the living room:

Then we had the idea to get all of the girls (minus baby Juliet) in a picture. I took like 20 shots, and this was the best that I got. I still laugh when I look at this. Hannah kept trying to kiss Sarah...
For the record, Hannah insisted she wear a bandaid on her arm like Sarah. Maybe she'll be excited to get shots in the future if I promise her a bandaid? Yeah, probably not. ;)

I'm eating a bowl of ice cream, lounging on the couch, and watching a few shows with Micah before we head to bed. I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my day with my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment