Monday, January 25, 2010

A TON of pictures!!

So I *think* I've figured out my new camera. There is still so much I don't know how to do, but I have an idea of how to make the pictures turn out decently. Micah played around with it last night and it's clear he is definitely more camera literate than I am!
We took over 300 pictures this weekend (most of which were blurry or just plain bad) so I thought I'd share my favorites of the group!


I LOVE this one! Her eyes look gorgeous! Ignore the remnants of lunch on her face!


The lighting in this one isn't the best, but I love the expression on Micah's face! He absolutely loves his baby! :)


Hannah's new hobby = walking with Daddy!


She definitely looks like her Mommy! This could have totally been my baby picture!

Micah took this picture while I was at work yesterday. Apparently this is how they play while I'm gone!

...and now the *in my opinion* beautiful pictures Micah took last night!


There were several, but these were my favorite! I know they are just pictures of hands, but I think they are works of art! ;)
Well, that's all for now. Hannah didn't sleep well last night, so neither did I. She was up extremely early, and is now napping. This would all be great if not for the construction crew outside. I never would have thought that four weeks later they would STILL be replacing the gas lines on our street. It never fails that at nap time, they bring out the jack hammers and every large piece of machinery they own!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your little lady does have some AMAZING eyes! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pics of Hannah, she is very photogenic. I absolutely love the pictures of you and Micah's hands, they are beautiful pictures, I just want one of me an Ryan for myself. Beautiful and what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete