Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've fallen behind with my blog...

I have been trying to write at least five posts a week, but this week I haven't written any! It's not that I've been really busy, I just honestly haven't felt like it. I haven't even gotten many pictures of Hannah this week. Hannah has a *barely there* new front tooth on the top, so you can imagine the kind of week we've had. She's been sleeping great at night, but kind of fussy and clingy during the day.
It looks like the other top tooth is going to break through any day. I can't believe she's getting all of these teeth! It still seems like she's so little, but in reality, she's almost a year old! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, time has really flown by!
Although I didn't really take many pictures this week, I did sneak a few in the other day. I came home from work to find Grammy and Pappy showing Hannah all of the pictures and things on the wall. She was mesmerized by our clock on the wall, so Pap let her touch it!

I told Hannah to be easy, and Pap told me not to worry! (She's allowed to touch anything she wants in the house when Pap and Gram are here!)



Showing Pap Mommy's Willow Tree figurines...


Unfortunately there wasn't much to report for this past week. We're still kind of snowy up here, so not too many trips out...and when we're home, we have been lounging around. Here's hoping this week finds us somewhat more productive and interesting!
Have a nice night! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment