Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't know what my problem is...

...but I just don't have the motivation to blog! I am doing this out of sheer obligation. To who? Not sure, haha. Anyway, there isn't a lot to report from the week anyway, so no one has missed much. Hannah and I are back in the "swing of things" now that there is visible pavement on our road. We've made a few trips out and about and are out of our "snowed in funk". We even had a bit of sunshine today! Imagine that!
Included in our outings this past week was a trip to Toys 'R Us for birthday presents. Toys 'R Us was having a buy one get one sale on Fisher Price toys (I found out about this sale thanks to a post on The Bump)so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to buy. Hannah thought so, too! Here she is reading the Toys 'R Us birthday checklist...upside down! Too cute!



For her birthday, we got her the Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning "house". I love it and can't wait to play with it! (with Hannah of course!)

For the "free" end of the deal, I picked up this adorable choo-choo train. She LOVES it!


She really hasn't put it down!

On Sunday, we had our friends Scott and Kyonna over along with their two adorable daughters, Loralai and Danica. After getting off to a rough start, (I scared Danica which made her cry, which scared Hannah and made her cry) a good time was had by all.
Loralai "helped" Hannah with her sippy cup

and held her hand after dinner.

Hannah watched Danica the whole night. She's not used to seeing babies smaller than she is!



And a few from tonight...just a few of her many toys made it to the living room...


Well, I did it! A week's worth of blogging in one!
Good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment