Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Short and Sweet

That's exactly what this post will be! Suffice it to say, we did in fact have school. There were 96 absentees, which is a lot for our little school. *Almost* every district in our county was closed today...and we were open. I had five students in total today, so it ended up being a relaxing day. We are supposedly getting 6-10 more inches by tomorrow night, but right now it's not doing anything exciting outside. Perhaps we'll be spared this time!
Well, I think Hannah is officially a "crib napper"! She took both naps in her crib today without a fight. I can't tell you how excited I am about this! The fact that she went right to sleep for my Mom today is great! She isn't quite as fussy either, so I'm hoping the worst of the teething pain is behind us for now.
After dinner, and before bath time, I got the bright idea to try on her bikini from this past summer. Mind you, she was two months old the last time she wore it...and it was huge on her. This time around, it was a bit snug. She wasn't too amused with playing dress-up tonight, so pardon the less-than-thrilled expression on her face!

Hannah-10 months old

...and 2 months old in Myrtle Beach last year...how time flies!!


These two pictures are random, but as I was looking through our vacation pictures, I couldn't help but not post these. They are my favorite! Look how much she's grown!

Micah had to get some kisses in before bedtime tonight. Hannah loves her Daddy!

;) Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I looooove the bikini!!!! Those chubby legs, how cute!!!! lol.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice that she takes her naps in her crib, Luke never would, in fact Luke didn't spend much time in his crib. lol. All your pics are cute, I can't beleive how small she was on vacation, now she's a wild woman!! P.S. I haaaaaate snow!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I spelled believe wrong (i before e, except after c) darn it!!!!lol.

    ReplyDelete