Friday, March 18, 2011

The great outdoors and other fun stuff.

Today we were blessed with sunshine and 70 degree weather, and we took advantage of it.

We broke out the sidewalk chalk, and for the first time since we've moved, ventured out to the patio to try it out.

Hannah really enjoyed the fresh air!
She quickly moved from sidewalk chalk to gathering sticks and leaves from the yard. Landscaping has been added to our list of house "To Do's" for the spring!
Sarah enjoyed the sunshine and spring air as well!
Everything was fine and dandy until we told Hannah it was time to go inside for a nap. Major meltdown. We quickly redirected her with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before naptime. ;)

We have a party going on here tomorrow...for my baby. She'll be two on Tuesday. I'm still in denial. She's growing up so fast. I want to hold on to each day, each stage, each milestone with everything I've got. I don't want one thing to slip by too quickly, but it seems as hard as I hold on, the time still slips through my fingers like sand.
My two beans. I love them so.

Basking in the sunshine, even indoors.
My girl is SO excited about her party tomorrow.
Little Bean's excited, too.
There's been a lot of preparation going on in this house. This is included, but not limited to, lots of baking.
My kitchen sink is full.
My family room is a total mess.
We have a lot of cleaning to do for the party tomorrow. And no, my house usually doesn't look quite this bad.
We're going to buckle down and clean, decorate cakes and cupcakes, and wrap birthday presents. We're all excited to celebrate.
Don't worry, little one, tomorrow will be here before you know it!

Be on the lookout for a birthday post in the next few days!
Have an extravagant weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment