Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Scavenger Hunt...

This month, I decided to challenge myself. I am a member of a photography message board (LOVE) and one of the members (read her blog here. )posted a list of items we were to capture.

This month's list included a triangle, music, flower, transportation, and gold.

I got stuck on a few of them, but in the end, I did end up getting a shot of all five. While most of them aren't as creative as I would have liked, I'm still glad that I finished what I started and completed the hunt!

1. Triangle
This is actually our mailbox post.

2. Music
Hannah sat down at the piano and began plunking the keys and singing with all her might...evidenced by the vein popping out of her neck!

3. Flower
Yes, the dreaded dandelion.

4. Transportation
I had a little trouble with this one. I couldn't seem to come up with anything creative. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed that the answer was right under my nose. ;) What better way to travel, than on foot?!

5. Gold
My Mom and Dad's fireplace screen.

I can't wait to see what's in store for April! I'm hoping that with nicer weather, I'll be able to venture outside of the confines of my living room and front yard to be a little more creative!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment