Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just popping in...

Unfortunately, this will have to be really quick. Our laptop finally and surely bit the dust. I'm serious this time. Micah's been able to revive it several times in the past few weeks, even if just getting it to work in safe mode. This time, it is really gone. We're pretty sure the motherboard imploded. Luckily, no one was hurt. ;)

I've been banished to our desktop, which means having to sneak up to our fourth bedroom for a few minutes throughout the day while the girls are either napping or occupied with Daddy or Grammy. It's not working out too well, especially since I'm used to surfing the web while I'm nursing the baby or during naptime...and not just for a few brief minutes, as both of my girls take 3 to 4 hour naps.

So, we're off to the store to look for a desk...and a faucet. Turns out our kitchen faucet is leaking pretty badly and needs replaced ASAP. Fabulous!

So, without further adeu (is that spelled correctly?!), a picture for your viewing enjoyment:

Bedtime is highly esteemed in our house. It's a big event most nights!

You may be seeing more from me today, as I'm going to attempt one of Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sundays.
We'll see how much time I have today to both shoot and edit. I spent a good amount of time yesterday evening searching through the countless entries on Micah's iPhone and felt truly inspired! I'm going to give it a whirl!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It reminds me of just after having my second daughter. Adorable. As for adeu or ado...I have no idea. I have been spelling it as ado. I guess I'll have to google it myself. I'm sorry to hear about the lap top and the faucet. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm thinking you've got me there. Adeu..without further goodbyes. French.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks for researching! I meant to do so earlier, but didn't have a chance! My hubby thought it was right, so I wasn't too worried! ;)

    ReplyDelete